Till startsida
To content Read more about how we use cookies on gu.se

Courses at Other Higher Education Institutions

You may also take courses offered by other departments, universities and higher education institutions and apply them towards the Master’s degree as elective courses. If you are considering doing this, please pay close attention to which level the courses are offered at.

You may transfer a maximum of 30 higher education credits from courses at the first-cycle level, apart from the fact that all courses have to be at the second cycle level.

Contact the Study Counsellor for more information.

Page Manager: Henrik Thelin|Last update: 1/27/2014

The University of Gothenburg uses cookies to provide you with the best possible user experience. By continuing on this website, you approve of our use of cookies.  What are cookies?